NEW YORK YANKEES v BOSTON RED SOX
Saturday 29 June 2019, 6:10 pm British Summer Time
Sunday 30 June 2019, 3:10 pm British Summer Time
London Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London E20 2ST
A trip to see the Boston Red Sox and the New York Yankees slug it out IN LONDON next June might be the most exciting Christmas present ever!
Hot off the press, here are some important guidelines released by Major League Baseball on about securing tickets for these games. Tickets will sell out very quickly – so please read carefully to maximise your chances of getting some.
There will be two opportunities to secure tickets, and priority will be given to those who have Pre-Registered.
To Pre-Register for advanced ticket access, go to mlb.com/londonseries.
- You have until 4:59 pm on 29 November 2018 to sign up.
- Advanced access to tickets will start at 10.00 am GMT on Monday 3 December 2018.
- If you have signed up, you will receive an email before 3 December containing a unique code and instructions on how to purchase tickets. The code cannot be shared with others.
- Pre-registered fans can purchase up to eight single tickets across the two games. The code may be used multiple times, but once you have purchased the maximum number of tickets it will cease to work.
- If you wish to purchase additional tickets, you can do so when general sale tickets are released at 10.00 am GMT on Thursday 6 December.
NOTE 1: Pre-Registering does not guarantee ticket availability and therefore does not guarantee tickets to the games.
NOTE 2: If you pre-registered for tickets when these games were first announced earlier this year, you do not need to register again.
General sale tickets will be available from 10.00 am GMT on Thursday 6 December 2018, sold through Ticketmaster.
For all purchases, you are likely to need a new Ticketmaster account. Existing Ticketmaster.com accounts cannot be used. You can set up an account at www.ticketmaster.co.uk/member now, which will save you time at checkout.
- Tickets will vary in price depending on where you choose to sit.
- Single tickets will range from £30 to £320.
- The Red Sox are the ‘home’ team for both games.
- The Boston Red Sox will be occupying the dugout along the first base line, to the right of home plate.
- The New York Yankees will be occupying the dugout along the third base line, to the left of home plate.